Dunlopillo Bed On The Move Collection ASTORIA
NANO SILVER IONS maintains mattress hygiene while keeping it fresh around the clock – anti-microbial
- DURABLE – effective for the life of your product. Delivers class-leading antimicrobial performance that will last the lifetime of the treated article.
- PROTECTS – fights bacteria, mold and fungi to protect your textile and keep it fresh, clean and odor-free.
- EPA-REGISTERED – ecological, safe and registered with the EPA in the USA.
- FAST-ACTION – Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria in less than an hour.
MEMORY FOAM – provides a TRUE BODY FIT – Pain-Relief Comfort – Allergy Friendly – Motion Transfer Resistant HIGH DENSITY FOAM mattress based with high density foam, to provide firm feeling and support. – firmer support with ultra-durability. Soft(1) to Firm(10) Indicator: 4.5 (out of 10)
10 Years Warranty Dunlopillo bed on the move mattresses are covered by a 10 years warranty, from the date of delivery and collection. This warranty is not transferable and covers only the original purchaser who continues to be the owner of the product. Please refer to our warranty section as well in order to fully understand the applied conditions.
You may register the warranty here.
This Warranty covers:
- Defect of a structural or manufacturing nature, including physical flaws in mattress causing the foam materials to split or crack.
- Deteriorating resulting in a visible indentation or sag of 4cm (1.5inch) or larger when no weight is applied onto the mattress.
This Warranty does not cover:
- Individual comfort preferences such a firmness, texture and feel.
- Physical abuse and improper use such as a prolonged sitting on the mattress’ s edges, bending, folding, standing or jumping on the mattress resulting in damage to its structure and / or cover material, including but not limited to cuts, tears, stains, soiling.
- Deformity or damage to the mattress caused by improper washing, drying or high temperature treatment.
- Abnormal or non-domestic use of the mattress.
- Odour (some of the mattress can have a natural odour).
- Minor manufacturing discrepancies or cosmetic flaws.
- Mattress dimensions within the accepted tolerance of +/- 3.8 cm on the quoted size.
- Usage outside Malaysia.
- The mattress zip and cover.
- Mattresses haven’t unboxed or unwrapped within 14 days from the received date.
How to claim the Warranty:
- Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number, Receipt Copy, Images of defects, Reason of the warranty claim.
- We will review your Warranty claim request with the Production Team for approval or rejection of the claim request (case by case basis).
- Upon the warranty approval, and during the warranty period, transportation costs for collection and delivering the replacement product will be borne by the customer (for mattresses RM250 within Klang Valley, RM400 in Peninsular Malaysia).
- Transportation payment must be completed within 60 days from warranty request email. Failing to complete the payment within the given timeframe may result in the closing of your warranty case automatically.
- We will arrange the transportation team to collect the defective mattress within a timely manner subjected to the delivery location.
In case an identical model or material is not available for a replacement, Dunlopillo reserves the right to substitute a comparable model or material, and any price difference shall be borne by the customer. Repaired or replaced mattresses or mattress covers are subject to the same Warranty as the original mattress, such that its warranty term begins on the delivery / collection date of the original mattress that was purchased. Please refer to our warranty section as well in order to fully understand the applied conditions. Dunlopillo reserved the rights to change, add, suspend, cancel, remove or otherwise modify the services offered on this website or product at any time without prior notice.