Caring for your Mattress
Caring for your Dunlopillo mattress.
- One of the most common causes of mattress failure of ‘wearout’ is poor foundation. Therefore, a good mattress must be matched with an equally good, strong and stable foundation in order to retain its support and shape. Consult our sales personnel to see which foundation best complements the mattress of your choice.
- The frame should also be durable and able to support both the mattress and the weight of the people on it. Therefore, a a general rule of thumb, ensure that you use a 4-legged bed frame for Single and Twin size sets, a 5-legged frame for Queen size and a 6-legged frame for King sized mattresses.
- It is advisable to use a good quality, highly absorbent mattress protector (for example, Dunlopillo mattress protectors) to keep the covering of your mattress fresh and clean. Please refrain from applying any form of liquid to the mattress cover.
- Please be extremely careful NOT to bend your Dunlopillo mattress when you are moving or turning it over. It is almost impossible to straighten the border rods once it has been bent. Such action will immediately void the warranty of the mattress.
- The mattress handles are strictly for adjusting the position of the mattress only and should never be used to lift, move or turn the mattress. It is not designed to support the weight of the mattress and will be torn out.
- If you are unsure of how you should treat your Dunlopillo mattress, please consult our sales personnel who will be happy to assist you.
Find a store near you
Visit our stores now
Through the years, Dunlopillo given millions around the world the peace of mind that their bedrooms are a personal haven for celebrating life's special moments.
Country/Language: Others / en-US